[tcb] Re: Rivi info

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 20:47:19 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

From over here I would have to drive 200 miles west before heading back east.
I'll probably take the whistle-stop tour. Straight up 96 through Jasper, San
Augustine and Center. Up into TexArkana where I'll move onto 71 until I turn
off toward Springdale. Treats and Strips says 542.8 miles that way.

That's like driving to the Texas VW Classic from here. On my trips west I
usually make it almost to El Paso before I stop the first time (other than
for fuel). 550 miles is an easy day trip. <grin>

Forcing it to take me to I45 in Houston takes it up to 700+ miles.

G2