[tcb] Re: Ref: sammie smith's title problem

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 10:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

      There is bus guy named Rex Rogers in San Angelo , he drives a rat rod
look double cab , primered with red flames .

Marie Metcalf <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:         when having problems or if
this doesn't get taken care of see everetb@xxxxxxxxxxxx , he's the guy. hope it
gets fixed soon I'm from NM but going to San Angelo this next weekend. any
bussers there?
HAPPY BUSSING

---------------------------------

From:  Everett Barnes <everettb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  Marie Metcalf <vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: address info on site
Date:  Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:56:58 -0700
>oldgreenbean has told me is taking care of this when I contacted him
>last week.
>
>--
>Everett Barnes
>http://www.thesamba.com
>
>On 7/23/2007 5:11 PM, Marie Metcalf wrote:
>>Hey just trying to help out fellow busser I don't even know. There
>>is a lot of talk about a purchase from green bean on samba site
>>sale. Evidently a sale was made and delivered with no title and no
>>results lots later.  sale was to sammiesmith @
>>bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>.  There is alot of response on tcb a Texas bus site about the
>>accuracy of addresses given on site to be able to contact seller
>>with snail mail to get matter corrected.  Hope I am not
>>inconveniencing anyone but would like to get it straightened out
>>because thesamba is an awesome site and a lot of help to a lot of
>>bus owners.  thanks vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx
>><mailto:vwmarie@xxxxxxxxxxx>   HAPPY BUSSING
>>
>>Missed the show?  Watch videos of the Live Earth Concert on MSN.
>><http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2743??PS=47575>

  i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.