[tcb] Re: Rat Bastard Weathermen!

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:17:18 -0600

Yep; I debated and debated as to whether or not to attend the Baytown show
due to the weather forecast.  Decided to go anyway, not a drop of rain all
day; the sun even popped out a few times.  For all of those who didn't go;
it was a neat show; unfortunately only 18 cars registered for the
show.  Under a covered pavilion and was nice with very neat trophies.  Not
even one bus showed up.
Sammie