[tcb] Re: Quiet.

  • From: Beverly Williams <bevwill64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all -- Sharon, Chuck, Allan & Paul -- for your offers, you are all so
kind.  There's been a change of plans and I'm going to hitch a ride with
Sammie.  He promised the bus wouldn't leave without me.....well, it's not
actually a "BUS."

  Thanks again for your generosity.  Drive safely and we'll see you this
weekend!

Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:         v\:* {behavior:url
(#default#vml);}      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url (#default#vml)  }
Beverly- you can come to Ft Worth and ride with us Friday morn, we're coming
back Sunday because of that 4 letter word too. No air cond in the back of a
camper in June- well maybe it would not be the best idea, we could drive the
Golf behind Steve, it gets really good biodiesel miles, I would suffer like
that for you.