[tcb] Re: Quiet.

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 07:52:05 -0500

What a philanthropist!
You are truly a saint Sharon!

Sharon Chamberlain wrote:
Beverly- you can come to Ft Worth and ride with us Friday morn, we're coming back Sunday because of that 4 letter word too. No air cond in the back of a camper in June- well maybe it would not be the best idea, we could drive the Golf behind Steve, it gets really good biodiesel miles, I would suffer like that for you.