[tcb] Re: Question for the engine people...

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:34:43 -0500

MY MERGED header has the heat risers on it. and i have them hooked up to the carb.

From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Question for the engine people...
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:09:41 -0500 (CDT)

So I guess it's safe to assume that pretty much everyone that is running a
single carb is not running a merged header?

Now you can see trouble?before he arrives http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_protection_0507