[tcb] Re: Question About The Original Fringe on a Westy Pop-Top

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 21:10:24 -0600

Ask Paul's Bob about hitches and about lowriders, as far as my lowered bus
goes, I'd have to say Bite me.

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 9:08 PM

That is interesting, especially on jackets and chaps, I thought they were
ornamental also?Now what are the dingleberries around the back glass of a
low rider ?Do they have a purpose?
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011