[tcb] Re: Question About Battery Charging

So if that's the case what does your alternator do??  It's usually people
that do not know how to jump a car that cause these wives tales. ALWAYS use
the ground when jumping or disconnecting the battery!  When you jump a
battery using the positive terminal (RED) + what have you, it causes a
voltage spikes.  Hope this helps

--
Justin Wilt
Technician