[tcb] Re: Psycobluooie t-shirts

  • From: "Ten Over Surf Co." <tenover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:26:17 -0700 (PDT)

I can help you guys order the shirts...Alpha Shirt Co., the distributor I use
the most is located in Stafford, TX.  I get case pricing for any quantity of
shirts I order.  I don't think I will have time to help with the printing
because I am in the middle of moving for the next 2 weeks, but if you need help
outputting the film positives or something let me know.

  What color of shirt do you guys want?

  Steve
  Print The Planet

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  phew i was getting worried about paying $60 for a t-shirt.

have we all voted on a design? hmmmmm?