[tcb] Psycoblooie trillions

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 14:20:27 -0500

Hello are you well? Me too.

Happy happy I am to talk to you today in the morning. I am writing you from my
lovely country of Psycoblooieland what it is in a far North suburb of Dallas or
Oklahoma City in America.

I am sad to tell you that a man droved his car off my cliff and fell a long
way, When I went down to help him from his Maybach (which cost a lot) he was
almost dead. On his last dying words he told me that he was very rich with
stimulous money and that I should make a holy promise to make a place to
rehabitulate young unwed mothers for the rest of my life. He said that the
money was $12,000,000,000,000.He wrote me a check in his blood.

Here is where you may help to me if God says. Because of my strict religion I
have no account from a bank. I cannot go in a bank or look at a bank because of
my God and the police say so too. If you in your generosity would cash in my
check i WILL GIVE YOU HALF! You have to admit this good for you OK? Please do
this as I say>>>>>

Gather all the America cash that you can from your generous checking and
savings and get some from all your friends and relatives who are in good health
I hope and don't forget to get all from your credit and debit cards too. Take
it all to the Great Psycobilly Festival of VW Gods of Beer and Explosives on
the 4th of July (the birthday of America!) I will remember to make a box that
you will see there to put the money in, I hope I make the box big enough to
hold all the money I am getting HA! Then as soon as I can count up the money
you will give me and if it is sufficient I will mail to you very quickly the
rich man's check. Then you can cash it and mail me the half which is mine and I
can build the home for unwed mothers. I may even make some unwed mothers HA!

Please do not thinking to cheat me from my half of the $12,000,000,000,000,000.
I am relying on your honesly. This is the address of the box, see you there if
God in the heaven says so and the creeks don't rise up so I drownd as they say
HA!

!9037 Beartrap Road
Springdale, AR

36*11'04.43N