[tcb] Psycoblooie special thanks

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 00:02:17 -0500

I am beat to death, and need many many days of sleep, but I need to give a
special citation to Steve and Sharon. First of all, they fed us. We might have
starved if they had not ignored my messages saying that we would all just go to
the store and blah blah.

But on the night of the fireworks, when most everyone, and me the worst, were
pretty drunk, my neighbor, who has a severe spinal problem and can hardly walk,
shows up with his wife, Francis. I helped him and her to some chairs and gave
them a couple of beers, but then I noticed that Steve Chamberlain had pulled a
chair up behind them. I guess that Steve and Sharon had decided that the
neighbor needed special attention, and Steve made sure that they were cared for
and protected.

These are my immediate neighbors. What they think of me is very important to
me. I was absolutely smashed and stupid, but this morning I heard stories of
Steve walking, with his arms around my neighbor, supporting him, back to his
home and even went inside and let them show him around their house.

Meanwhile I am barely upright, chasing women and passing out now and then.

I can not express the debt I owe to Steve and Sharon for doing this kind,
selfless, and utterly noble thing. I doubt that I will ever be given the
opportunity to be as good of a person as they were last night.