[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie Photo Album

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:45:57 -0500

i most definately second...i don't think i commented on these awesome photo's
yet. but they are great...what kind of camera was that by the way??? is it an
slr? i've been wanting one so bad i can taste it

________________________________
> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:40:09 -0700
> From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie Photo Album
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Neat pictures Julie.  I nominate you for Psychoblooie Photographer of the
> year.
>
> julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Well, here it is finally.  Sorry it has take so long but my life has been a
> little wacky lately.  And Kirk I'm sorry if I'm ruining your reputation as a
> non-Bus owner, but that is a Bus parked in front of your house and I do
> believe it is yours.  And sorry that I didn't capture some of the Psycoblooie
> participants in photos but some of you snuck out so early.  Enjoy:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/Psychoblooie2008?authkey=pI4FaE96M1o

Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace