[tcb] Psycoblooie Friday July 4 2007. Get ready.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:46:08 -0500

Psycoblooie on Friday, July 4th! Now we will have to decide when people can get away to get here. Will we have to do the fireworks (gotta figure out a way to pay for them) on Saturday? Will people start arriving on Wednesday or Thursday?

Maybe Chuck has to renew his ownership of the Blue Bus every year. We can repossess the bus if the fireworks show is not up to a Psycocommittee review.

Do we need more camping spots? I think we need more parking for the non-VWs, since the event will probably grow next year and we will need that area for more busses and tents. The exception will be Paul, since the women like to take advantage of him for errand running and rides to the tattoo parlor. Next year they will probably make him take them shoe shopping.

I don't think that I should drink too much next year. The pics I've seen of me are not flattering, although it won't matter, 'cuz I'll probably be dead by then.