[tcb] Re: Psycobilly2

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:54:57 -0500

Anything but a kareoke machine. I really like to sing but I know I am always
out of key so I don't want to embarras myself. I love all of yall but yall
shouldn't have to be exposed to my singing.

But if you know anyone with a projector we can use let me know. We might
haveto rent one.

Katrina &Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
Houston Air Coolers