[tcb] Re: PsycoShirts

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:43:14 -0500

I would be interested in buying a shirt if you have a 2 or 3 x large?

On 7/13/07, Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still owe 40 bucks for Elizabeth & my shirts...it
might be a week or so b/4 I can send it...Half Price
Books and Worker's Comp are not payin' me...
I'm workin', on a restricted schedule (20 hrs a week),
but I ain't gettin' paid!
I've called my contacts with work and with Workers
Comp, but no one is returnin' my calls...
I am bummed so completely out...
Sorry Gerald, soon as one of these sons o' bitches
pays me, I'll send ya a USPMO to cover the shirts...

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i still owe you money
>

> >From: "Gerald V. Livingston II"
> <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: PsycoShirts
> >Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 03:49:42 -0500 (Central
> Standard Time)
> >
> >The shirts have been bagged and tagged since last
> Sunday. I haven't been
> >able to get out of the office longer than 10
> minutes at a time all week. If
> >I don't get out there today expect them to be
> shipped out Monday. I'm about
> >to go add a column to the web page to let people
> know who's address I have
> >and who still hasn't sent me a mailing address.
> >
> >Gerald
> >

> >On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 22:52:06 -0500 (Central Standard
> Time) "Gerald V.
> >Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > OK. READ IT ALL PLEASE. ;-)
> > >
> > > I'll be bagging and tagging the shirts according
> to the web page over
> >the
> > > weekend. Same as Mark did last year, I'll load
> them into ziplock bags.
> >I'll
> > > use a sharpie to label the bags with names.
> > >
> > > Even if you already sent your address to the
> list send it again in a
> >pmail
> > > to gerald.psycoshirts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your
> POSTAL mailing address.
> > > Shipping will be via USPS first class or
> priority (whichever is cheaper,
> > > sometimes priority ends up cheaper than FC).
> > >
> > > The cost of shipping has been covered. The shirt
> price is $20 each,
> >period.
> > >
> > > Go to http://phorce1.com/shirts.htm to see your
> total. A couple have
> > > already paid. If you have paid then just ignore
> the TOTAL column, I'm
> >not
> > > marking who has paid and who hasn't. I'll email
> you off list when I
> >receive
> > > your payment.
> > >
> > > Yes, Denis, yours says $0. You hosted the party
> then kept me entertained
> > > for 3 days after everyone else (except Duncan)
> abandoned us. I'm buying
> > > your shirts.
> > >
> > > You can mail payment (made out to Gerald
> Livingston) to:
> > >
> > > Gerald Livingston
> > > Psycoshirts
> > > 238 E. Durdin
> > > Sislbee, TX 77656
> > >
> > > OR, you can PayPal to gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't
> worry about adding extra
> > > for fees. I won't be transferring the money to
> my regular bank account
> > > because I have some things I need to buy on EBay
> so I'll leave the
> >PayPal
> > > money there for use and replace it with cash
> from the bank account that
> > > PayPal normally draws from. No fees if I just
> shuffle the money around
> > > other PayPal accounts and never withdraw it as
> cash.

> [...]
http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtextlinkjuly07

Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!