[tcb] Psyco Billy 1 !!!

Hello everyone! I am so trip proud I can barely stand it! I got my clothes
packed last night. I wanted to pack last Wednesday, but I thought that is too
soon to pack. So I am in full swing today. I will go grocery shopping today. So
everything will be packed in the bus by noon today.(except some food). I just
thought I would email everyone to let them know that Psyco Billy 1 will be the
best Party ever. And I do mean we are going to be partying. Glow cups,strobe
lights,blacklights,60's music,fireworks, and fajitas.
So be there! Be there! Be there!
Katrina(hostess with the mostest)
71 bus'