[tcb] Re: Psychoblooie pics

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 21:41:12 -0500

Here is the link to more Blooie pic's

http://www.dallasaircoolers.com/gallery/Photosbymike

Neil McGlothin wrote:
Speakin' o' pics, I'm currently puttin' the viddie on
my hard drive so I can make DVDs for everyone...not
the highest quality (old viddie cam), but its fun to
watch and remember...lots o' buses, got most if not
all the fireworks...lots of "oooohs and aaaahhhs"...
Next year, I'll have a much better viddie camera!
--- wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:

I only snapped pics for like 15 minutes, but what
the heck, enjoy!

http://public.fotki.com/wuzmop/psycoblooie-2007/page3.html
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out
more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/