[tcb] Re: Psychoblooie pics

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 17:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

Speakin' o' pics, I'm currently puttin' the viddie on
my hard drive so I can make DVDs for everyone...not
the highest quality (old viddie cam), but its fun to
watch and remember...lots o' buses, got most if not
all the fireworks...lots of "oooohs and aaaahhhs"...
Next year, I'll have a much better viddie camera!

http://public.fotki.com/wuzmop/psycoblooie-2007/page3.html

> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out
> more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/