[tcb] Re: Psychobilly update

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:06:48 -0500

And than?....................

On Aug 17, 2005, at 1:49 PM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

Gerald WILL be there. The bearing is fixed. That means it *IS* towable
again. Headed up there after I get a shower to see if they cut/welded
anything to put the bastard booster on. Also will try to find a match to
the m/c that's on there. If they used the stock plate I'll rob the '74 for
its booster.

G2

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:40:56 -0500 Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sorry to hear you are confused.
I know that me, Trey and Mark and Ronnie are coming from Houston.
I know Paul is coming,
I think the Perrings are still planning to attend but are busy doing
other stuff the next couple weeks.
I think we all know what Gerald is up against.
I think some people from Dallas are coming and maybe some from Fort
Worth.
Other than those I have no clue.

On Aug 17, 2005, at 1:03 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

I have no friggin' idea who or how many is/are coming. I have been
decorating 6th grade classrooms for the last two days. I am so sick
of smiling f@#$%^ kids faces and bright colors and if I ever use a
stapler again I will kill myself with it.

Does anybody think I need more than one porta damn potty in
addition to the two other toilets? If I rent to of the damn things
and only 8 people show up I'll, well, I don't know what I will do,
that's what.

With this whole party thing I go from being all pumped and excited
to being all bummed that I'm gonna do all this stuff and 8 people
will show up. Then I say hell, we can have fun no matter the number
and then 85 people from Illinois and Kentucky show up and need to
take a crap right now. So, maybe I need to prepare.

I'm sooooo confused.