[tcb] Progress of the 23 Window Restoration thread

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 06:04:51 -0800 (PST)

I know a few TCBers hang out on the Aircoolers site but not all so here is a
link so I can show off the work of Jay's shop in Ennis:
http://www.aircoolers.org/v/showthread.php?t=15000
I am on the fence about the belly pans. I still can't decide if I want red or
grey. I think they were grey originally but almost every Bus I see has them
painted red so it's a personal preference thing. What color should I paint
them? I am thinkin grey now to break up the color ya know?
James