[tcb] Re: Pretty tin

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:49:23 -0600

I do NOT recommend anyon in Austin for powder coating. Had to take a MC frame
to one guy three times to get right and I was never satified.

There is a guy halfway between Austin and College Station that does a decent
job: Chuck Leo of Road Toys, 979.535.4818. I think he's in Deanville, TX but it
could be Dimebox, TX. Either way, you could drop it off during the Nac show.  I
travel to College Station for work so I can pick it up when done.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/