To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 5:26 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

All of us. ;)

What was defunkified?

Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:14:28
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Bus should be ready. It got defunkyfied this last week. Not sure of when I'll be there.

Likely cruise down on Sat but not 100%.  How many TCBers are camping?

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Apr 3, 2011, at 2:22 AM, whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Anybody else other than Steve & Sharon on te countdown?

ATX Jeff, Eric, Conrad or anyone else from Austin going? I am leaving either Thursday night or Friday AM. KaRuise?

Yes, I'm getting antsy. ;)

Dunc

Sent from my BlackBerry®