[tcb] Re: Postcard from the Point

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:36:15 -0600

We got ours too! Thanks! Wow Alaska! Sounds like ya'll are gonna have a white
Christmas for sure.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas & a Happy New Year.
Dan & I are gonna do some traveling for Christmas holidays, California maybe...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/