[tcb] Re: Plugs -- need answer before 8pm so I can buy or not.

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:37:04 -0500

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:47:05 +0000 (UTC)
71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://www.vdubs.freeuk.com/downloads/solex.pdf
>

> didn;t you need a picture of a pict 30?

No, I have an H30/31 (two of them in fact)

> Check this out. I have extra plugs if you need some.

I'll order some if these turn out to be bad. Just sent my son to go
ahead and get the AutoLites for testing.

The local AutoZone Only carries the $6.99 per plug NGK that crosses
(somewhat) to the WR8AC/7902. They can't even ORDER the Bosch 7902 or
the AL 425s. O'Reilly's had the AL 425s in stock.

My son is using my truck for work so I'm stranded until I get the Bus
settled out.

Gerald