[tcb] Re: Perrings Home

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:32:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Bob: the batteries stayed good the entire trip. Thursday or Friday is okay
with me. come by around noon and we will go get some lunch. my work number is
713-681-9229. See you then.---Mark S.

Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mark,
Changed the oil today and mounted the new shocks. Old ones said "Made in
WestGermany".
Maybe I could come by and get the radio from you Thursday or Friday.
Can you bring it to work with you, and I could drive up to get it from you?
Hope it remained charged for you the entire return leg. It's a pretty good
radio, but batteries are batteries. The NiMH batteries I have in it are
latest technology and re-chargeable, so they meet the need pretty well..

PS
Drilled some drain holes in the air conditioner this morning. :-)

C "Ya Thursday or Friday ??

Bob