[tcb] Re: Paul's Rack and Dave's Rack.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 23:08:31 -0700 (PDT)

I bought a "Nice Rack " from Dave of Fl. for our rack raffle this year.That was
with the money from some of my swap meet stuff in Freds.Does anyone have a jack
that is for an oval ? That would be willing to sell ?

From: Mark Jenkins <marktts88@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, May 8, 2010, 3:00 PM

Sammy the rack that was sold was not the zones rack but a 4 foot bus rack with
wood slats

On May 8, 2010, at 12:04 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK Paul:  I sent out the best photo I could find on your rack via Kodak
Gallery.  So all you guys watch for it in your e-mail.  Paul, if it has any
identifiable marks, etc on it let us know.  Maybe circulating the photo will
help.  I am assuming that this is the correct rack; it is the one that you had
on the Zone in Nacogdoches in March and is different than the one you had on it
at Ennis.