[tcb] Re: !#%^&#%!!! Part 2

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:14:35 -0500

Ahhhh, good ol' electric shock therapy.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: !#%^&#%!!! Part 2
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:41:17 -0700 (PDT)

In an emergency, the wire from an electrical fence
works, too...don't alk how I know, some farmer may
still be lookin' for me...
--- Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Braided cables are stronger than the piano wire
> style.
>
> On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 10:11 -0500, Denis wrote:
> > So, when we were changing Murray's tranny at
> Chuck's house, Chuck and
> > Sammie made this big deal about my accelerator
> cable because it was a
> > braided cable attached with a small turnbuckle to
> the front assembly.
> > "What the hell is this?" was, I believe, Sammie's
> direct quote.. I
> > explained that it was my system after I had broken
> a couple of cables.
> > It was strong and the turnbuckle let me adjust the
> length when needed.
> > It had lasted, trouble free, for years.
> >
> > Well, people (I can't remember who all, but you
> know who you are)
> > convinved me to replace it with a regular cable
> from the VW parts
> > place.
> >
> > So, today, after pulling off the belly pan
> (#!%^#*!!) what did I find?
> > THE %#!&%*$#!!! CABLE HAD BROKEN AT THE JUNCTION
> WITH THE HOOK!!!!
> > I am going now to the hardware store to by a small
> braided cable and I
> > still may use a turnbuckle, I don't know. But if
> anybody tells me,
> > ever again, to use a #!%#!!! approved VW
> accelerator I will slap them
> > so hard that people on Mars are going to look at
> each other and say,
> > "did you hear that?" (Ack ack, ack ackk?)

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/