[tcb] Re: Paneling

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:01:31 -0500

Lots of gals use Dynamat but it is pricey. Helps to deaden sound. It won't soak up water. I hope it helps keep warmth in.

I also put a strip of sticky black stuff and a sheet of plastic behind all of my panels.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2009, at 4:13 PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For insulation, a lot of guys are using that peel and stick stuff that has foil on one side and bubble wrap on the other.
Sounds far fetched I know, but it supposedly works really well...

theresabuckner@xxxxxxx wrote:

Chuck There is someone on Craigs list with some paneling ??? walnut 1/8 thick . 9.95 each near Dallas . I would like to find this person & buy ? several sheets of 4x8 Terry