From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Paint work or anywork for that matter in the DFW area
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 1:43 PM

Sorry to see that James.

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This ain't no Super Beetle.
That's a high dollar machine right there.
It deserves the best.

James Dwan wrote:
His story is full of lies. I am waiting to let this fester before I publish the
true story. And a call from my potential lawyer. I never threatened him with
anything but taking my Bus back and getting a lawyer or coming out there if he
didn't answer the phone. I have the Bus back and will have a body guy look at
it soon.

Thanks for the support.