[tcb] Re: Paint work or anywork for that matter in the DFW area

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 08:15:02 -0500

Agreed.
I think that what people are missing is exactly what Will and Sammie
have already said.
A good restoration of a VW is going to cost somewhere around $30,000 or
much, much more.
People spending less than 5K on a "restoration" are going to be
disappointed.
If you do the work yourself, then you only have yourself to blame if it
turns out badly.
I'm just sayin'.