[tcb] Re: Paint work or anywork for that matter in the DFW area

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 12:47:09 -0500

OMG! That's so sad. Sorry James. He just fucked up shit then says he was doing you a favor. Damn I'm upset and it's not even my 23 window. Damn damn damn. I hope you will get it back ASAP before he fucks up something else on it. He's had it for 2 years and has just put it in a barn with poles falling down,etc. I can barely type I'm so upset for you... That dickhead should be known in the VW community as a REALLY bad body & paint guy. He should have answered ALL of your phone calls, no matter what, he has your baby in a beat up barn! That fucker! etc,......

Katrina

On May 5, 2009, at 11:38 AM, Wuzmop@xxxxxxx wrote:

You need to read this:

http://aircoolers.org/v/showthread.php?p=88328#post88328