[tcb] Re: One week from tomorrow! PSYCOBLOOIE!

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 17:03:48 -0500

We can still burn the house down.Even  one eyed fireman can light a match.Oh! I
guess they can't put out a fire with only one eye.They would be in real trouble
if they had a real fire to put out.
oleblue
          From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] One week from tomorrow! PSYCOBLOOIE!
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, buskatiers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Friday, June 25, 2010, 4:22 PM

          It is 88 degrees here at 4:08 and the weather guessers are predicting
a cooler (80s) for next week. I timed how long it takes to get to the lake for
swimming at 5 minutes and 16 seconds. If you jump off my cliff it’s faster, but
you will hurt yourself.

          We are working tomorrow to finish the other house for the bussless
people. AC, running water, stuff like that.

          We are thawing out two briskets and are working on how to cook them.

          So, to you that are fence straddling about coming I say, what’s life
about when you don’t take advantage of

          BEER, BBQ, EXPLOSIVES AND A 300’ CLIFF?

          19037 Beartrap Rd Springdale, AR  72764  479.751.6223 Home
479.435.1133 Cell.

          Update on the Fire Department burning the house on Saturday:  They
had an accident and two of their guys got hurt and one lost his eye, but we are
still working on it.

06:35:00