[tcb] Re: Oil leak question

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 10:41:52 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Have you pressure tested the cooler?

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Dirksen
Sent: Jul 5, 2007 10:23 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Oil leak question

Question,

So I have an oil leak that is kind of heavy, I have tighten all the nuts on the alternator stand, carburetor, checked and tighten oil pressure switch, pulled the engine and checked the oil cooler and seal (ok, really clean), I didn't mess with the Distributor could this leak bad enough? Looks to me like it leaks more on the left side/front engine compartment, didn't see any evedence of leaking in the rear of the engine. Curoius, if anyone has other tips to check on.

Thanks,

Leaking Eskimo

Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place!