From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: OT::Go Ducks
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 5:28 AM

Somebody needs to teach those Oregon players that when you tackle a guy, his
knee has to hit the ground.

Also, on the interviews... "You know..." "You know..." should banned from
speech!

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry Denis, but that evil, brutish Duck mascot gave your team bad karma.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx