[tcb] Re: OT: When is the best time to visit France?

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 19:07:49 -0800 (PST)

  Nice. There's nothing like that new wife smell.

                From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                Subject: [tcb] Re: OT: When is the best time to visit
                France?

                To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:46 AM

                  I don't know about that but I did import my wife from
                  Korea.  I've also seen some stuff in the Philippines
                  that might cause hysterical blindness and blacklist
                  you from ever getting into heaven.

                  On 2/9/2011 11:25 PM, Denis Dodson wrote:

                      That is wayyy more exotic and rare than
                          Europe

                                From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
                                <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>