[tcb] Re: OT: When is the best time to visit France?

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:51:00 -0800 (PST)

  Well in KellyWorld it could dispense a shot of tequila for every correct
answer.

Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:39:38 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  That's the sh*t he's looking for.

From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:24 AMEverything. It will be my first. I'm
a french virgin.
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> Sender:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 23:23:25 -0600To:
<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: OT: When is
the best time to visit France?  I have been a few other times. What do you want
to know? From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 11:21 PM
To: TCB
Subject: [tcb] Re: OT: When is the best time to visit France? I am lucky to
have a native expatriot as a neighbor.

Denis, this is closer to the info I am looking for. Thank you.

Where did Renior sit?
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> Sender:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 23:12:23 -0600To:
<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb] Re: OT: When is
the best time to visit France? I am surprised that this discussion isn’t about
how the French are rude and stink. I am impressed. Back when I was young and
single I did a “trip of a lifetime and flew in to Frankfurt, Germany, picked up
a car and went to Hiedelburg and then a slow route to Paris, North thru
Belgium, to Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Hamburg and back to Franfurt in 8
days. Nowadays it would give me a heart attack. Another time I flew into
Frankfurt (the cheapest destination ticket, even now. If you want to go to
Europe, fly to Frankfurt) and to Strasburg, Paris, the Loire Valley to Nice,
then to Italy and Genoa, then to Switzerland, Vienna and back to Frankfurt. I
think that was 10 days.   From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 11:37 PMNo. But nothing beats inside info
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx> Sender:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:33:02
 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [tcb]
Re: OT: When is the best time to visit France?   Well I'm trying to be a
smart-ass. Is your Google finger busted?

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:12:20
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

They have been planning it since last summer. it's been used for 1000 years

 <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>