[tcb] Re: [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!! (OT)

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 12:38:21 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Or you can pretend you're an AOL user and just highlight/delete all of the
it in the first place when one creates a reply).

Or, try using a regular POP3 email address and use http://www.mail2web.com
to access it from work.

I've got too much going on to even come up with a good RANT post against
Microsoft. There are a few doozies on the only forum I visit regularly.
Hotmail users are MAD that they've been "force-upgraded" to a broken
system.

Gerald