[tcb] Re: [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!! (OT)

I can't seem to find an explorer update for a mac and i have already updated
safari. guess you guys will just have to deal with all the garbledygoop when i
reply to a message

----------------------------------------> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 11:31:46 -0500>
From: gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] Re: [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!!
(OT)> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> I've seen it from PC users as well. Can you
install/test another browser on> the Mac at work?>> G2>> On Thu, 4 Oct 2007
10:55:32 -0500 Brian Denning>  wrote:>>> but it doesn't do it on my pc only on
the mac here at work.>>> ----------------------------------------> Date: Thu, 4
Oct 2007 10:52:31> -0500> From:>
gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date:> Thu, 4
Oct 2007 10:52:31 -0500> From: gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:> [tcb] [OT]
Re: dan or katrina!!!! (OT)> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> On Thu, 4> Oct 2007
07:50:58 -0500 Brian Denning> wrote:>>> are you guys having> problems with
safari screwing up your messages on>> tcb??? have you seen> what it is doing to
my messages???i have even updated>> safari and it still> does it. why does it
do that>> Since Dan doesn't notice anything try to> describe what is screwed
up. If> you're talking about the horrid> word-wrapping, that is caused by the
"new> Windows Live HotMail". I'm> seeing it on other lists with hotmail
members> as well. I don't have a clue> what Microsoft is doing to the messages.
Mail> from HotMail users is still> coming to the list as text/plain so whatever
is> breaking the formatting is> at the hotmail end.>> Gerald>>>>