[tcb] Re: [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!! (OT)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

Well there's the problem, your suppose to be working.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
but it doesn't do it on my pc only on the mac here at work.

----------------------------------------> Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:52:31 -0500>
From: gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb] [OT] Re: dan or katrina!!!!
(OT)> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 07:50:58 -0500 Brian Denning>
wrote:>>> are you guys having problems with safari screwing up your messages
on>> tcb??? have you seen what it is doing to my messages???i have even
updated>> safari and it still does it. why does it do that>> Since Dan doesn't
notice anything try to describe what is screwed up. If> you're talking about
the horrid word-wrapping, that is caused by the "new> Windows Live HotMail".
I'm seeing it on other lists with hotmail members> as well. I don't have a clue
what Microsoft is doing to the messages. Mail> from HotMail users is still
coming to the list as text/plain so whatever is> breaking the formatting is at
the hotmail end.>> Gerald>

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.