[tcb] Re: OMG terry's on the list...

  • From: Terry <beetlewarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:33:22 -0700 (PDT)

I wish I could have too. Of course I might be in jail at this time because of
the other subject that was floating around on here.
  I had already promised to go to an event with the wife. You should know how
that is.

  I call it the farm, I have 6 acres. Lease another 16. I have 2 horses,
looking for a caw or two for my daughter to work her horse with.

  I have posted here a few times.

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    You Terry, Not the other Terry.
  I wish you could have been at the Classic so we could have met.
  maybe you could take a picture of you and your bus, then I could put a face
to the name. (put it on the tcb online-or your website?)

  Farm? Wow. Do you have pigs? cows?chickens?horses?

  A lot of people just read the posts and don't post. Just glad your posting
now. Come on Terry join our humble group and post a little.
  I enjoy chatting with you on the tcb-online forum.

      Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

    On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:32 AM, Terry wrote:

    Are you refering to me or the other Terry?

  No beer for me this weekend, too much to do on the farm.
  I've been on the TCB list for years, even before I had a bus. Just haven't
posted much.

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hey dude! Glad you made it!
  So are you drinking a beer or sleeping?Or watching TV? Whatcha doing? It's
still Friday...

      Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin