[tcb] Re: Nothing worse than... (Keep it going)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:45:26 -0700 (PDT)

I've got all the tools, welders, dent pullers, almost anything someone would
need. I just don't know what I'm doing. I don't have the artistic touch for
body work.

Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  yeppers she's right got tools to
pull dents and do minor sections if need be let me know the more the merrier

  Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms