[tcb] Re: Nothing worse than... (Keep it going)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

So if you paint it green and white, What will it's name be?? Tutti Fruitty.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  green is the color of money
though. you know how we youngin's are we have to
be flashy and bling bling, pimp.

that and i have been looking at 50's style hot rods with the awesome metal
flake in them and thought that would be neat. red has been done and root
beer has been done on vw's. i did see a splitty dash done in green metal
flake and i really liked it so that is what i am wanting to go with just
below the belt line. everything else will be like an eggshell white. with
powder coated bumpers and wheels. no more chrome front bumper. i even
thought about doing some gold metal flake scallops around the wheel wells. i
just like the look of the old school hot rods. and no to those who are
thinking it i don't want to go out and buy a 50's style hot rod or a
splittie. when was the last time you saw green metal flake on a bay?
exactly.

now that i have explained my reasoning as to why i want to paint my bus the
color i want to paint it i hope all of you will understand it better.

oh and i am going to lower it to.