  From: Ronnie Hughes
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 10:37 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Not the Valves

  #1 - 125 PSI
  #2 - 130 PSI
  #3 - 130 PSI
  #4 - 145 PSI

  So it looks like it isn't in the valves or rings.  Each held the pressure for
over a minute with no loss.

  I'm pulling the duals carbs and going back with a DP pict 34.

  Also, since I need to pull the rear apron to get to the heat riser ports,
I'll take Gerald and Dennis's suggestion and change the exhaust gaskets while
I'm right there.

  If this doesn't do it, I'm at a loss.

  Hope to be finished late this afternoon.

  Thanks for all your suggestions and ideas.

  Ronnie