[tcb] Re: Nobody? Buler? Anyone?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:36:11 -0800 (PST)

Neck is workin' better, left shoulder is givin' me fits though...tryin' to find
and fix a gas leak on the Road Dog alone and one-armed...Hey Will, I'll gladly
take you up on yer offer!  Just let me know when is good for you...I've got
Phyical Terrorists workin' me over on Mon, Tue and Fridays, but  I'm usually
bacdk home by around 2:000000
I can finally drivee now that I'm not takin' quite so many of them yeller Vics.
 Jus gotta get the Road Dog back, on da road where she belongs...