[tcb] Re: No offer from Chuck

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:18:54 -0500

Blue as in Blue's bus.Just keep your parts bus.Just what I need, a bay parts bus to go with two bugs and a Roc.The split will do nicely and it will keep things simple so you won't have to wory about which parts bus to pawn off on me.

ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Martin" <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>