[tcb] Re: No Gas!

A six pack of beer, as in "1"? What kind of disaster planning is that?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ronnie Hughes
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:26 PM
  Subject: [tcb] No Gas!

  My neighbor went looking for gas at 5:00 AM today and found nothing, I needed
a bolt for Sparky and looked around about 8:00 and no gas.  Just got back from
the neighborhood gas stations at 3:30 and all of the pumps are wrapped in
plastic.

  If you ain't got it, you ain't getting it.

  We are staying at home, 5 - 5 gallon Ozarka water jugs,  plenty of frozen
bottles of water in the freezer for ice or water, an extra propane bottle for
the grill and a couple of charged batteries and an inverter, plenty of grub and
a six pack of beer.

  Our neighbors are coming over tonight for fajitas and marga"Ritas" and a swim
in the pool.

  Sounds better than sitting on I45 for 30 hours trying to get to Dallas.

  Good luck to everyone - hope you get to Dallas Steve.

  Ronnie