[tcb] No Dan = No engine

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 10:26:03 -0500

I am sorry to report that Dan cannot come up here the weekend of the 15th
because he "has used up all his weekends". He has to be home so that he can
watch people lay carpet at his mother's house. Brian can't come because that
weekend is Easter and he has family obligations.

Now, it would be easy to say that both of these "men" should stand up straight,
pull up their pants and stop letting their women spank them like little homo
children. That would be easy to say except that Dan could break me like a twig
and that Brian probably has, at least, access to a gun. So I'm not saying that.

What I am saying is that this has illuminated the fact that I am the one with
out a life. Oh, I know that everyone thinks I lead a carefree, wacky funfest,
but they don't know that deep down I have problems just like everyone else.
Why, just yesterday I was working at my job at the chocolate factory and I
couldn't keep up with the candy on the conveyer belt and I had to eat some and
push some more into my blouse...wait, that was an episode of "I Love Lucy",
that wasn't me. What did I do yesterday? Oh yeah I had to mow ALL DAY!

Anyway, Sorry Brian, we can try to do all your stuff after the Classic. I still
want to do it.