[tcb] Re: Nightmare

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:23:09 -0500

Jeff,
I'm about 99% positive that I'll be driving my bay window to T@P4
since in a couple of hours we are starting the great odyssey of
delivering 2 kids to college in NY and attending a film festival in
Tucson - this will all include tons of driving (sadly not in a bus)
and flying and will take about a month to complete.  There will not be
enough time left to get the splittie drivable.  I hope to see your
whole family there.

Trey,
That's really cool about the bear!

Julie