[tcb] Re: Nightmare

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:44:42 -0500

Jeff,
Is your whole family going this year? Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Cajun Eskimo

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:18:08 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
NightmareTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I did a drive by, but it was Paul's house that was the victim.   Somehow when I
got the info  on the show I ended up with Paul's home address and subsequently
became lost in Morgan's Point Resort.  It is a hard place to get lost.  But I
found a post office and a gentleman in the parking lot was nice enough to show
me the way.  This year I have preregistered and plan to stay a while.
----- Original Message ----From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Monday, August 13, 2007 11:37:36 AMSubject: [tcb] Re:
Nightmare
LOL, Yeah, Jeff almost did a drive-by at T@xxxxxxxx BUS said:> Yes, you need
help.  ;)>> Last year at this point in time I didn't know that the TCB existed
so I> justed showed at T@P 3 with out preregistering and Paul was nice enough
to> let me attend anyway.  It was my first VW or bus show period, and is a>
show  I will always plan to attend.>> What bus are you driving to T@P since it
sounds like you will be there?>> Jeff>>> ----- Original Message ----> From:
Julie Maroney <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent:
Monday, August 13, 2007 10:24:11 AM> Subject: [tcb] Nightmare>> Last night I
had a bad dream that there was a TCB posting by Paul that> said all of the
spots at Morgan's Point were taken and since I hadn't> sent my check in yet, I
would have to miss T@P4.  Then I was trying to> figure out how I could sneak
in.>> Dreaming about buses is one thing but now bad dreaming about buses -> do
I need help?>> Julie>>>>>>>>>>
 Got a little couch potato?> Check out fun summer activities for kids.>

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
See what you’re getting into…before you go there
http://newlivehotmail.com/?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_viral_preview_0507