[tcb] Next weekend May 4,5,6

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:41:05 -0500

We had planned to go to the Volksblast:

Then Sharon noticed that we can not camp till 8pm Saturday night. (bummer) Unless you pay to get in to the Saturday event. (test n tune 5.00) Katrina and I also talked to some guys (sorry I am really bad with names) from the CenLa club at the Nacogdoches show about going to their show. I see on their website that if you enter their show you get in to the Temple show free:

Its about a 5 hour drive from Houston or D/FW to Alexandria/Pineville and about a 6 hour drive from there to Temple.
Anyone interested in doing both?

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus